Friday, October 3, 2008

NOW you see why...

I've been doing YL now for just under 7 months, and I've never in my life felt more like where I'm supposed to be. It truly has been more fullfilling for me than any other 'thing' I've tried before. It's so gratifying and freeing and completely addicting too! :) The more you do it, the more you affect change, or help those that can, the more you want to be involved.

I went to camp last summer and it was just amazing. Truly not a 'church camp', but a camp about loving those kids, no matter what they are involved in, what they do, what they say, where they come from, showing them support and love like Jesus would, it affected me just as much if not more than those kids, and started a new 'lifestyle' in my life, which also trickled down to my family.

My director showed me a video of the camp we will be going to this summer and I got goosebumps watching it knowing what will take place there in the lives of those kids. I wanted you to see... (PAUSE the music to the left first!!!!!!!)

Lost Canyon: The Eric Scofield Tour from W. Ashley Maddox on Vimeo.

No comments: