Friday, August 1, 2008

I am Yours

Ok, so last night we had a great bible study with the girls in my cabin again. I love being with them, their growth over the last few weeks is almost more that I can take. Last night we were talking through some of the Psalms and Proverbs again, and one stuck out to me. The girls asked so many questions, and others gave great insight. But through this Psalm there was a song stuck in my head. I looked at the floor as I tried to concentrate through the talking to not just start singing it. This morning I got an email from a friend of a very cool video...and it was the same song! Sometimes I feel like God is just giving me a nudge and a wink to let me know I'm doing what He wants me too. Almost like breadcrumbs...

So the Psalm is Psalm 8...and the video is below. PAUSE THE MUSIC TO THE LEFT SO YOU CAN HEAR THE VIDEO!!

Verse to Ponder: Psalm 8:4 (NIV) What is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?

I AM YOURS!

No comments: