The owner of the 4 wheeler called and said after they cleaned it up that it was working fine! *Phew* Just a lost key...God even answers prayers about ATVs, I love it!
I got a part time staff position with Young Life! I start this week! I know it's probably going to be one of the easiest jobs I've had to date, but I'm SO nervous! The longer I've been out of school/work, the stupid-er I feel! Plus, I want to do a good job, because in the end, it's all for the kids. I really, really don't want to screw up.
I'm having a surprise party for my husband's bday. SHHH! (Good thing he doesn't like reading blogs-HA!) We're doing it big in the backyard this Saturday night (and by big I mean Christmas lights and enchiladas, HA!). It should be fun. I've done pretty good so far with the secret, the kids don't even know. (so please don't tell them! :>)
My son had two amazing soccer games this weekend, but they tied them both! What are the odds? But he scored a goal in the first game and barely missed two attempts the second game! :)
I started a new bible study last week with a friend of mine from YL. It's studying Genesis. I've already learned quite a bit! For instance, did you know that in the beginning that God told man that he could eat any of the plants he wanted, no meat? ALL of the animals ate only plants too!! (The lion laid down with the lamb...) It wasn't until after the flood (Noah and the ark and all that) that it changed!
Oh, and I have a random joke for you today. My son laughed SO hard when his dad told him...
Q: Why was Tigger looking in the toilet?
A: He was looking for Poo.
HA!
P.S. If you wanna, I've added a 'followers' section to this blog. (It's on the left.) If you want to add yourself as a follower, feel free!
Enjoy your week!
1 comment:
Congrats on the new PT Staff position!!
Post a Comment